Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Exercise 1

This is the part of photoshop that i've been longing to learn so i really hope i pulled off something atleast.


This was the original picture,and please observe that i do look good already hehehe!

I place the image into photoshop and had to scale it down into a 640 x 480 resolution document

I first used a curves adjustment to brighten up the image: Image>Curves


Then i had some white spots on my face(I can't believe i just said that)...but anyway i used the spot healing brush to take care of those Yeah!!!


 I then used the Clone stamp tool to remove those massive eyes bags below my eyes and also clear some of the yellow in my eyes


I then used the dodge tool to brighten up my eyes a little.


Lastly using the quick selection tool to select the red parts of my shirt,i then applied a hue and Saturation adjustment to change the colur of the shirt.

I went ahead to add to change the background of the image because it looked kinda dull, i extracted myself from the background using the quick selection tool.
then on a new layer i added a gradient and used a brush pack called winter breeze to add the brush strokes  onto the background.


And so this how i look:
BEFORE
 


AND


AFTER



3 comments:

  1. it seems you really are interested in line of energy and shapes. I like them too. I will surpass you on this one. trust me. ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wasn't really good by this time...proud to say my enhancing skills have grown since then.

    ReplyDelete